Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by ILLUMINART. These Terms and Conditions govern NFT transactions conducted through the https://plushnft.io website and any related extensions.
By registering, selling, buying or trading NFTs through the website, you agree and are bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not register, sell, buy or trade NFTs through the website.
1. Definitions. The following terms have the meanings given to them in these Terms. Other capitalised terms have the meanings given to them in the Terms.
"Art" means any art, design or artwork (in any form or support, including, but not limited to, video or photographs) that may be associated with a licensed NFT, such as PLUSH.
"NFT" means any non-fungible token tracked by the blockchain, such as those compliant with ERC-721 and ERC 1155 or otherwise designed by PLUSH.
"Licensed NFT" means an NFT that is posted and made available on the various platforms after purchase.
Due to PLUSH's film project, the image and intellectual property of any NFT issued is retained by PLUSH.
"Third Party Intellectual Property" means any third party patent rights (including but not limited to patent applications and disclosures), copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, know-how, rights of publicity (e.g., of another person's name and likeness), rights of privacy or any other intellectual property rights recognised in any country or jurisdiction in the world.
2. Purchase of licensed NFT. The website allows you to buy NFT under license and especially according to the development of the project to collect. Any purchase of NFT generates a decentralised process of "minting" and is not refundable, under any time limit and cannot be redeemed by ILLUMINART. A claim process is set up by ILLUMINART following the purchase of an NFT and received by email by the buyer. Any loss or "incomplete" process resulting from the buyer's action cannot be compensated by ILLUMINART.
3. Subjectivity of licensed NFTs. The value of each licensed NFT is inherently subjective, in the same way that the value of other collectibles is subjective. Each licensed NFT has no inherent or intrinsic value.
4. Price, Payment, Transaction Fees and Taxes
a. The purchase price of the licensed NFT will be specified on the Platform. No purchase will be considered complete until the purchase price and all associated fees have been paid in full. Purchases are final and non-refundable. This non-refund policy applies at all times, regardless of your decision to terminate use of the licensed NFT, regardless of the interruption of operation of any component of the licensed NFT, or regardless of the reason.
5. Assumption of Risk. You agree that (a) to the extent there is a price or market for any blockchain asset, such markets and prices are extremely volatile and changes in the prices of other digital assets could significantly and adversely affect the value of any digital assets you own, such as the licensed NFTs, and there is no guarantee that the licensed NFTs will have or retain any value ; (b) there are risks associated with the use of a digital asset on the Internet (e.g., non-fungible tokens, cryptocurrencies, etc.), including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connection failures and/or breakdowns, the risk of the introduction of malware software, and the risk of third parties obtaining unauthorised access to the information stored in your digital "wallet," and we will not be responsible for any of these risks, regardless of the cause ; (c) we make no promise or warranty that the licensed NFT or Art will be available on the Internet or that they will host the licensed NFT or Art at a specific location and/or for a specific time period; (d) updates to the applicable blockchain, including the Ethereum platform, a hard fork in the blockchains, a failure or termination of the blockchains, or a change in the way transactions are confirmed on the blockchain may have unintended adverse effects on all blockchains using these technologies, including, without limitation, the licensed NFTs; and (e) we are not responsible for any transaction between you and a third party (for example, your transfer of a licensed NFT from a third party in the "secondary market"), and we disclaim any liability in connection with such a transaction.